Youv'e got a bonus Masterclass!
Before we dive into corset-making and what are the golden industry tips to consider to create the Perfect Couture Corset for clients.
In today's Masterclass, the leading couturier behind spectacular red carpet dresses, Jehan Mir, is going to dive with you into the ultimate materials and tools guide used by the Top Haute Couture Houses in the world.
Once you'll have the fundamentals to create bridal couture corsets to the highest standards, you are on the safest path to achieve the highest results for your clients.
Go and check your email for the first part, and let's start your journey to become a corset-maker MASTER.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Expert couturier who has Made Iconic Gowns for The Top Fashion Houses in the world, Hollywood Celebrities and Red Carpets
After she graduated in Fashion Studies with Honours from The London College of Fashion -at the beginning of her career- And after years of experience, owning her own fashion house and filling Top Position, including: Senior Couturier, Tailor & fitter, Atelier Manager, Creative Pattern cutter and more, at some of The Most Reputable Fashion Houses in this industry, such as Alexander McQueen, Gucci, Ralph & Russo, Christopher Kane, Elizabeth Emanuel, Victoria Beckham, Vera Wang…. And many more.
She has gained a strong knowledge of design, pattern cutting and garment construction, needed for Making bespoke bridal and evening wear from scratch. Specialized in working with different kinds of fabrics including with Appliqué, beading, embellishment and embroidery. And developed a perfect understanding of how clothes should fit the body, accommodating people of all shapes and sizes to satisfy their needs.
With all these skills she's created the finest couture gowns in the highest standards requested by Hollywood celebrities, royalties and A-list clients.
And Now she is Impassioned and Happy to Share All These Precious Knowledge, Indusrty Secrets and Skills with You.
Glam House Fabrics
Glam House Fabrics is an online store for couture beaded fabrics that connects with fashion designers and dressmakers from around the world to help them achieve the Masterpieces they dream of.
Our expertise is to create breathtaking & exclusive embellished handmade designs with our unique techniques, finest materials and great attention to the smallest details.
We aim to be the perfect solution for every fashion designer, dressmaker, and fashion lover who wishes to bring to his designs exclusivity and uniqueness with our finest embellished fabrics.
We are on a mission to bring to your creations the highest class of the couture world,
not only with our fabrics but also with high fashion education from Leader couturiers and experts who make dresses to the highest standards. So YOU WILL MASTER YOUR SKILLS and start creating designs that are One of a Kind & Stand Out in the high-fashion world.
FREE COUTURE MASTERCLASS
Actionable Steps to create Couture Corsets that make your dresses Look & Feel like Million Dollar Gowns (And avoid painful mistakes). From The Leading Couturier behind 6-Figure dresses for Ralph&Russo, Elie Saab, Gucci, and many others
No Audio? Click on the video for sound
This Special Offer for The Master Course Ends When The Timer at The Bottom Hits Zero
Whether you are a sewing newbie who has never made a corset before.. Or you have some decent experience but you are looking for those high-quality standards and industry secrets (that no one wants you to know) to take your skills to the next level..
THIS ONLINE MASTER COURSE IS EXACTLY FOR YOU.
AND you can now get instant lifetime full access to this Master Course for the lowest price ever of just 99$ instead of 890$ (that's 89% discount!!!).
But it is a one-time offer, so grab it NOW.
Instructed fully by the leading couturier, Jehan Mir, behind some of the finest dresses for Gucci, Elie Saab, Ralph and Russo, Vera Wang, and many others. By teaching her unique easy-to-follow techniques, Jehan helped so many students around the world get out of their fears and gain 100% confidence to make amazing corsets professionally.
Who is this course for
- Absolute beginners- Who have just learned basic sewing and have the passion to learn the best-kept secrets in corset-making and become an EXPERT in a short time.
- Advanced- For experienced corset-makers who are not satisfied with their results, and are looking for those industry techniques, tools, and knowledge that will give them speed and accuracy and will take their skills to the next level.
- Anyone who wants TO LEARN HOW A REAL TRANSPARENT COUTURE CORSET IS MADE in the Biggest Fashion & Haute Couture houses in the world. All that is required is a passion & basic knowledge in sewing and clothing construction.
- In-depth comprehensive Master Course
- Format- Step-by-step from start to finish
- Over 92 on-demand video lessons
- Extra materials- Key forms, cheat sheets (PDF), exercises, downloadable pdf patterns (+instructions)
- Language- English
- Learn it all from a leading couturier with 20+ years of experience who has made a name for herself and has worked with A-list clients and top houses.
- Completion certificate
JOIN US TODAY AND LEARN IT ALL FROM
THE LEADING COUTURIER AND FASHION DESIGNER BEHIND SOME OF THE FINEST DRESSES FOR
AND MANY OTHERS...
WATCH TO SEE WHAT'S INSIDE THIS MASTER COURSE
WATCH WHAT'S INSIDE THIS MASTER COURSE
GET A MASTER EXPERIENCE
AND GET YOUR SAFEST TICKET TO THE BRIDAL WORLD
Up to 89% discount on all plans+ high-value bonuses for
THIS WEEK ONLY
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
FULL DIGITAL MASTER COURSE
MAKING A REAL COUTURE TRANSPARENT CORSET
REGULAR PRICE: 890$
8X MONTHLY PAYMENT PLANGET CORSET MASTER- LIFETIEM ACCESS
ONE TIME PAYMENT (SAVE 11%)
FULL DIGITAL MASTER COURSE
MAKING A REAL COUTURE TRANSPARENT CORSET
REGULAR PRICE: 890$
1X SINGLE PAYMENTGET CORSET MASTER- LIFETIEM ACCESS
Use Coupon Code CORSET99 On checkout
Or checkout with our Trusted Installment Plans,
currently available in USA and Canada
30 DAYS MONEY
Here’s Everything You’ll Learn Inside this Couture Master Course
Making A Real Couture Transparent Corset
OVER 92 VIDEOS
Introduction- Making A Real Couture Transparent Corset Couture Master Course
In this chapter you are starting the exciting process of making a Top-Quality transparent corset, learning EVERYTHING about it. You will learn how it is done to the highest level as it is done in the biggest fashion houses in the world, with nothing left behind. The process will be divided into a few fascinating chapters.
At the end of this course, you will be able to make not just a transparent corset, which is widely used nowadays, but ANY kind of corset, in any length, any fabric, or style which will be discussed on the course.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT NEEDED
The secret recommendation guide for the perfect and most useful materials, tools, and equipment you need for creating the highest quality transparent corsets. Find everything you have always wanted to know about the right materials to work with, their qualities & where to find them.
Whether you are a professional or a beginner, getting the basic techniques, tips and secrets to approve your basic sewing skills can be a GOLD. (Threading sewing machine, what is the right stitch length and type to use for different fabrics and more).
HAND-SEWING TECHNIQUES EXPERTISE | HAUTE COUTURE MAIN STITCHES
In this course you are learning the 5 main hand stitches which are the most used in couture (Back stitch, Slip stitch, Pintuck stitch, Cross stitch, Whip stitch)- and SO MUCH MORE about hand sewing.
Hand sewing skills are required in couture making for prestigious results.
And we promise you, by the end of this course, and with some practice, you will become an EXPERT and CONFIDENT in your ability to get luxurious hand stitches and finishes with such an ease, which your client would LOVE you for. At the end of this course, hand sewing will Never Ever Again be an intimidating task. (Warning: you might even fall in love with hand sewing more than you love your machine).
Everything about digital patterns
The world is moving fast, dealing with digital patterns will be
your everyday task when working in the fashion industry.
Learn exactly how to print digital patterns, how to easily and properly attach them
together and have the absolute understanding about these patterns.
We will show you the secret techniques used by the top fashion & haute couture houses in this industry, and you can apply them immediately to create any kind of corset with CONFIDENCE..
Mastering your corset-making skills is your entry ticket to the bridal and evening dress world. Period.
Corsets are the base of almost every bridal and evening gown, and they can also be worn as pieces of art items. Corsets are worn to enhance the silhouette, curves, shapes, and women's body structure. And they are all about making your client feel sexy, beautiful, and confident on her special event.
Making a corset is not as difficult as it might seem, and you don't have to be an expert sewist to make a corset. However, to make a real couture corset, special skills and techniques are required to achieve the finest results which the couture world demands.
The problem that Many dressmakers who don't specialize in couture corset-making have:
- They don't truly understand the inner and outer construction of couture corsets.
- They get so confused by the boning thing and what is really needed to create a structured corset.
- They don't know how to achieve a corset that has a natural bust curve.
- They struggle to make corsets that are not only Perfectly Fitted to the client's body and give the support, and the perfect waist curve they are intended to give but also corsets that will be so comfortable on the body that their client will not feel like she is wearing a corset.
- When it comes to constructing a transparent corset which is highly demanded, they are dealing with a great challenge as all the internal structure had to be rethought.
Walking you through the entire process of making a REAL couture transparent corset Exactly as they are made in the most reputable Fashion & Haute Couture houses In The World, from start to finish with all the industry secrets. You will not deal with any of those struggles.
Not only that..
YOU WILL ALSO GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THESE HIGH VALUE BONUSES
Digital Couture Dress Pattern
Digital couture dress (made in the course) pattern, in multiple sizes (XS-XL/ 32-50) to print at home. You can use it forever.
You will learn in the course how to download, print at home and attach patterns.
Digital Corset +Bodysuit Patterns
Digital couture corset pattern with sculpt shorts which can be attached, in multiple sizes (XS-XL/ 32-50) to print at home.
This corset will be useful for almost any corset dress you will want to make.
Bonus chapter- Making Luxury Satin Cover for grosgrain belt and attaching it to the corset
Making corsets is all about giving your client the shape and structure she is dreaming about. Using grosgrain belt is an industry secret you will learn about, to create better support.
And in this bonus chapter, you will learn how to make a luxurious cover for your belt, and attach it back to the corset, so your corset will not only be a pleasure to wear but also will have the finest finishes.
"Before taking this course, I was so confused about the inner constructions of corsets, not to mention transparent corsets which are more difficult to make (or at least this is what I thought) since you need more sophisticatedly conceal the boning and the inner construction.
Jehan's techniques are brilliant! she makes everything looks so easy and I enjoyed learning how real couture corsets are made in real fashion houses, I feel so confident right now making them!! Thank you very much.."
First hand knowledge Guaranteed
Learn from A Leading couturier who teaches the FINEST techniques that meet the quality standards of the biggest Haute Couture Houses IN the world. Learn couture success from her own extensive experience of working with A-LIST clients.
On demand video lessons- Learn it all from the comfort of your home
Step-by-step format. Nothing left behind
Best kept secret, tips and practical success advises NO ONE WANTS YOU TO KNOW
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
FROM WORKING with The Most Prestigious Fashion & Haute Couture Houses in The World such as Elie Saab, Alexander McQueen, Gucci, Ralph & Russo, Vera Wang and many others… TO making Iconic Evening and Bridal Wear with the finest techniques for Celebrities, Royals and VIP Clients to the Highest Standard.
The Couturier Behind Iconic 6 Figure Dresses
She started as a passionate fashion entrepreneur with the goal in mind to achieve the perfect fit of a bespoke garment..
And today, 20+ years later, her resume has become like an 'A-list' of Famous Fashion & Haute Couture Houses, Overseas Royalty, Aristocrats, Top Celebrities, as well as Industry Moguls, who she has made luxury dresses for IN THE HIGHEST STANDARD
I am so happy I have found this course. I plan to get into the bridal world, and admit that I have lacked the knowledge to make corsets especially transparent, which I know are crucial for bridal and evening dresses. Jehan's knowledge is incredible, and the level of patience she has is priceless, she explains everything in so much detail and her explanations are easy to follow. I have learned techniques that I can tell are THE finest, and I am confident now to start making corsets for my clients to the highest level!!! If you want to go into bridal, this course is a must in my option.
Fashion designer and dressmaker
This Couture Master Course is suitable FOR YOU if
- You have just learned basic sewing and have the passion to learn the best-kept secrets in corset-making and become an EXPERT in a short time.
- You are already making corsets but you are working on an automat pilot, your clients are not fully satisfied, and you constantly feel frustrated when things are not done properly. You are looking for those industry techniques, the tools and knowledge which will give you the speed and accuracy and will take your skills to the next level.
- It is important for you to have a Master's Experience and learn how Real Couture Corsets are made in the biggest fashion houses in the world such as: Ralph and Russo, Alexander Mcqueen, Gucci and more.
- You are serious about growing your business not just by having the top set of skills but also know how to professionally make couture for your clients - with Confidence.
- You know that corsets are MUST in the bridal and evening dress world, but you still feel insecure to make them, THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU. You will learn everything about the making of a couture corset and become an expert.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW A COUTURE TRANSPARENT CORSET IS MADE FROM START TO END, STEP BY STEP. All that is required is a passion & basic knowledge in sewing and clothing construction.
What you will need for this course (optional)
Basic equipment and tools for sewing
- Sewing machine, hand/machine needles, threads
- Iron and or steamer
- Tape measure and ruler
- Fabric and paper scissors
- Pen for marking fabric
Materials for the transparent corset/bodysuit
- Nude or beige fine/soft illusion mesh- 1.8- 4.8 meters depending on the layers no. and size.
- Thick/sculpt/ strong lycra fabric for shorts –50-90cm
- Bust cups lining (optional)- 20-22cm approx. (Nude or beige Silk habotai /Crepe De Chine/ Silk Satin)
- 20-22cm Bra making foam or 1 Pair of Ready-made cups according to your size.
- 1 pair of underwire
- 1cm velvet ribbon (6-8 meters)
- Nude or beige 2.5cm Grosgrain ribbon (optional)- around 1 meter
- Nude or beige Elastic Tape (it has a standard width)- 1.5-2 meters
- Hook and Eye Tape (optional)
- Nude or beige strong open-ended Zip
- 1 pair Hook and Eye
- Hook and Bars (around 3 pairs)
- Corset boning (you can decide after you learn about the different type)
The full list with all of the recommendations, quantities, qualities and tips will be sent upon registration.
Note: in the course you will learn about many different types of materials, tools and equipment.
It does not mean you need to buy everything, or anything at all. It is just so you will have all this knowledge and will be able to choose the best materials
for any of your future projects. You can choose to buy/or not buy the minimum materials and tools needed to make the corset.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
You’ve got 30 days to put our Couture Master Course to the test
If you have a real passion to make a splash in the bridal and evening dress world, but you’re on the fence… Or other couture courses have left you skeptical… Then WE want to give you EVERY opportunity to put THE GHF COUTURE MASTER COURSE into action and experience what this program can do with your skills and confidence. And show you that you can start making corsets that are Perfect without it being a nightmare.
And we are so confident that if you will implement all the techniques learned, and with practice, you will become successful in corset-making and you'll be able to take your couture dreams to where you always wanted. That’s why we are giving you a full 30 days to money back grantee. If within this period you are not getting tons of value, or if you feel it is not for you, we will refund your money. You have nothing to lose, and a highly-paid exciting career to gain.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Use discoune code CORSET99 at checkout
30 DAYS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
1. Click the red button to add to cart
2. Use the Discount code
3. Get instant lifetime access to this Master Course