FREE COUTURE MASTERCLASS
The Secret Materials And Tools Guide For Couture Transparent Corsets created for Million dollar gowns. From The Leading Couturier behind 6-Figure dresses for Ralph&Russo, Elie Saab, Gucci, and many others
No Audio? Click on the video for sound
The corsets you make are the base of almost every bridal and evening gown you create. Master your corset-making skills and your dresses will look&feel like a million-dollar gowns.
OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT
GHF COUTURE MASTER COURSE
Making A Real Couture Transparent Corset
For beginners and advanced dressmakers. Step-by-step. Online.
WATCH TO SEE WHAT'S INSIDE THIS MASTER COURSE
WATCH WHAT'S INSIDE THIS MASTER COURSE
GREAT DISCOUNT OPPORTUNITY- TODAY ONLY
Use coupon code: CORSET96 at checkout
Regular price of this Master Course => 890$
today it's 96$ only.
If you want to acquire the tools and first-hand the knowledge to make couture corsets professionally for clients, which is the most important part of the dress, this is your greatest opportunity to learn how it is done in the biggest haute couture houses and MASTER your corset-making skills today. LEARN MORE
Mastering your corset-making skills is your entry ticket to the bridal and evening dress world. Period.
Corsets are the base of almost every bridal and evening gown, and they can also be worn as pieces of art items. Corsets are worn to enhance the silhouette, curves, shapes, and women's body structure. And they are all about making your client feel sexy, beautiful, and confident on her special event.
Making a corset is not as difficult as it might seem, and you don't have to be an expert sewist to make a corset. However, to make a real couture corset, special skills and techniques are required to achieve the finest results which the couture world demands.
The problem that Many dressmakers who don't specialize in couture corset-making have:
- They don't truly understand the inner and outer construction of couture corsets.
- They get so confused by the boning thing and what is really needed to create a structured corset.
- They don't know how to achieve a corset that has a natural bust curve.
- They struggle to make corsets that are not only Perfectly Fitted to the client's body and give the support, and the perfect waist curve they are intended to give but also corsets that will be so comfortable on the body that their client will not feel like she is wearing a corset.
- When it comes to constructing a transparent corset which is highly demanded, they are dealing with a great challenge as all the internal structure had to be rethought.
Walking you through the entire process of making a REAL couture transparent corset exactly as they are made in the most reputable Fashion & Haute Couture houses In The World, from start to finish with all the industry secrets. You will not deal with any of those struggles.
Here’s Everything You’ll Get When You Join The Couture Master Course
Making A Real Couture Transparent Corset
OVER 92 VIDEOS
Learn how to Make Real Couture Corsets for bridal- A LIFETIME ACCESS (Value 1470$)
- Corsets are the base of almost every bridal and evening gown, and they can also be worn as pieces of art items. However, to make a real couture corset, special skills and techniques are required to achieve the finest results which the couture world demands.
You will learn the ultimate way, including ALL the steps, to make a REAL COUTURE transparent corset which is widely used in bridal and evening dresses. Walking you through the entire process you will know how to make corsets exactly as they are made in the most reputable Fahion & Haute Couture houses In The World, from start to finish.
- Learn every step and detail, from the secret materials guide used to create top-quality couture corsets to learning everything about the inner and outer corset construction, sewing techniques, boning, zip customization and implementation, fastening techniques, corset trimmings and so much more.
- No more unclarity on how to construct a corset- you will be Crystal clear about the entire process and have the perfect understanding of the inner and outer construction of couture corsets.
- You will not only learn how to create a Perfectly supported corset for the client's body, and the perfect waist curve they are intended to give. But also corsets that will be so comfortable on the body that your client will not feel like she is wearing a corset.
- With the finest and straightforward techniques you will learn in this Master Course, you'll be able to create corsets for your clients that will look and feel like a luxurious second skin. Even if it's your very first time creating a corset.
- All the techniques learned in this Master Course can be applied to any type of corset or any style of corset dress (almost any other dress has the same corset which you will learn in this course).
With The Step-by-step format of this Transparent Corset-Making Mastery's in-depth course, you will learn all the exact couture techniques used by the biggest fashion & haute couture houses in the world, which will give you precision and time saving, and discover the best-kept secrets known by a few top couturiers only.
Not only that..
YOU WILL ALSO GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THESE HIGH VALUE BONUSES
Digital Couture Dress Pattern
Digital couture dress (made in the course) pattern, in multiple sizes (XS-XL/ 32-50) to print at home. You can use it forever.
You will learn in the course how to download, print at home and attach patterns.
Digital Corset +Bodysuit Patterns
Digital couture corset pattern with sculpt shorts which can be attached, in multiple sizes (XS-XL/ 32-50) to print at home.
This corset will be useful for almost any corset dress you will want to make.
Bonus chapter- Making Luxury Satin Cover for grosgrain belt and attaching it to the corset
Making corsets is all about giving your client the shape and structure she is dreaming about. Using grosgrain belt is an industry secret you will learn about, to create better support.
And in this bonus chapter, you will learn how to make a luxurious cover for your belt, and attach it back to the corset, so your corset will not only be a pleasure to wear but also will have the finest finishes.
"Before taking this course, I was so confused about the inner constructions of corsets, not to mention transparent corsets which are more difficult to make (or at least this is what I thought) since you need more sophisticatedly conceal the boning and the inner construction.
Jehan's techniques are brilliant! she makes everything looks so easy and I enjoyed learning how real couture corsets are made in real fashion houses, I feel so confident right now making them!! Thank you very much.."
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
You’ve got 30 days to put our Couture Master Course to the test
If you have a real passion to make a splash in the bridal and evening dress world, but you’re on the fence… Or other couture courses have left you skeptical… Then WE want to give you EVERY opportunity to put THE GHF COUTURE MASTER COURSE into action and experience what this program can do with your skills and confidence. And show you that you can start making corsets that are Perfect without it being a nightmare.
And we are so confident that if you will implement all the techniques learned, and with practice, you will become successful in corset-making and you'll be able to take your couture dreams to where you always wanted. That’s why we are giving you a full 30 days to money back grantee. If within this period you are not getting tons of value, or if you feel it is not for you, we will refund your money. You have nothing to lose, and a highly-paid exciting career to gain.
GET A MASTER EXPERIENCE
AND GET YOUR SAFEST TICKET TO THE BRIDAL WORLD
Up to 89% discount on all plans+ high-value bonuses for
THIS WEEK ONLY
ONE TIME PAYMENT (SAVE 11%)
FULL DIGITAL MASTER COURSE
MAKING A REAL COUTURE TRANSPARENT CORSET
REGULAR PRICE: 890$
1X SINGLE PAYMENTGET CORSET MASTER- LIFETIEM ACCESS
Use Coupon Code CORSET99 On checkout
Or checkout with our Trusted Installment Plans,
currently available in USA and Canada
30 DAYS MONEY
JOIN US TODAY AND LEARN IT ALL FROM
THE LEADING COUTURIER AND FASHION DESIGNER BEHIND SOME OF THE FINEST DRESSES FOR
AND MANY OTHERS...
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
FROM WORKING with The Most Prestigious Fashion & Haute Couture Houses in The World such as Elie Saab, Alexander McQueen, Gucci, Ralph & Russo, Vera Wang and many others… TO making Iconic Evening and Bridal Wear with the finest techniques for Celebrities, Royals and VIP Clients to the Highest Standard.
The Couturier Behind Iconic 6 Figure Dresses
She started as a passionate fashion entrepreneur with the goal in mind to achieve the perfect fit of a bespoke garment, as she well understood that this can make every client feel Confident & Alluring.
Jehan was fortunate enough to use her mother's seamstress skills who taught her from a very young age to make her own clothes. Later, she honed her skills at the prestigious London College of Fashion, and continued and mastered her skills while working for British bridal boutiques.
Since then Jehan has established her own Fashion House 'Jehan Couture’; She has made couture garments that are PERFECTLY shaped and fitted to compliment the individual style, colouring and personality of the person it is designed and made for.
And today, 20+ years later, her resume has become like an 'A-list' of Famous Fashion & Haute Couture Houses, Overseas Royalty, Aristocrats, Top Celebrities, as well as Industry Moguls, who she has made luxury dresses for IN THE HIGHEST STANDARD
In the various Top Position she has filled throughout her career, including: Senior Couturier, Tailor & fitter, Atelier Manager, Creative Pattern cutter and more, at some of The Most Reputable Fashion Houses in this industry, such as Alexander McQueen, Gucci, Ralph & Russo, Christopher Kane, Elizabeth Emanuel, Victoria Beckham, Vera Wang…. And many more.
She has gained a strong knowledge of design, pattern cutting and garment construction, needed for Making bespoke bridal and evening wear from scratch. Specialized in working with different kinds of fabrics including Appliqué, beading, embellishment and embroidery. And developed a perfect understanding of how clothes should fit the body, accommodating people of all shapes and sizes to satisfy their needs.
With all these skills she's created the finest couture gowns in the highest standards requested by Hollywood celebrities, royalties and A-list clients
"Throughout my career as a couturier, I have had fashion design students ask to intern with me. They’d help in all parts of my business; from sewing, drafting and cutting patterns to the running of the business. I discovered that my interns loved my style and approach to teaching, and they all said they had learned more from me than from anyone else. Since then I have taught some individuals and I found it very rewarding to help people to realise their fashion dreams. I have so much experience and knowledge to offer. I want to help people to create their fashion dreams, and/or become the next big fashion house..."
CHECK OUT THE MASTER COURSE'S MODULES
Introduction- Making A Real Couture Transparent Corset Couture Master Course
In this chapter you are starting the exciting process of making a Top-Quality transparent corset, learning EVERYTHING about it. You will learn how it is done to the highest level as it is done in the biggest fashion houses in the world, with nothing left behind. The process will be divided into a few fascinating chapters.
At the end of this course, you will be able to make not just a transparent corset, which is widely used nowadays, but ANY kind of corset, in any length, any fabric, or style which will be discussed on the course.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT NEEDED
The secret recommendation guide for the perfect and most useful materials, tools, and equipment you need for creating the highest quality transparent corsets. Find everything you have always wanted to know about the right materials to work with, their qualities & where to find them.
Whether you are a professional or a beginner, getting the basic techniques, tips and secrets to approve your basic sewing skills can be a GOLD. (Threading sewing machine, what is the right stitch length and type to use for different fabrics and more).
HAND-SEWING TECHNIQUES EXPERTISE | HAUTE COUTURE MAIN STITCHES
In this course you are learning the 5 main hand stitches which are the most used in couture (Back stitch, Slip stitch, Pintuck stitch, Cross stitch, Whip stitch)- and SO MUCH MORE about hand sewing.
Hand sewing skills are required in couture making for prestigious results.
And we promise you, by the end of this course, and with some practice, you will become an EXPERT and CONFIDENT in your ability to get luxurious hand stitches and finishes with such an ease, which your client would LOVE you for. At the end of this course, hand sewing will Never Ever Again be an intimidating task. (Warning: you might even fall in love with hand sewing more than you love your machine).
Everything about digital patterns
The world is moving fast, dealing with digital patterns will be
your everyday task when working in the fashion industry.
Learn exactly how to print digital patterns, how to easily and properly attach them
together and have the absolute understanding about these patterns.
We will show you the secret techniques used by the top fashion & haute couture houses in this industry, and you can apply them immediately to create any kind of corset with CONFIDENCE..
I am so happy I have found this course. I plan to get into the bridal world, and admit that I have lacked the knowledge to make corsets especially transparent, which I know are crucial for bridal and evening dresses. Jehan's knowledge is incredible, and the level of patience she has is priceless, she explains everything in so much detail and her explanations are easy to follow. I have learned techniques that I can tell are THE finest, and I am confident now to start making corsets for my clients to the highest level!!! If you want to go into bridal, this course is a must in my option.
Fashion designer and dressmaker
This Couture Master Course is suitable FOR YOU if
- You have just learned basic sewing and have the passion to learn the best-kept secrets in corset-making and become an EXPERT in a short time.
- You are already making corsets but you are working on an automat pilot, your clients are not fully satisfied, and you constantly feel frustrated when things are not done properly. You are looking for those industry techniques, the tools and knowledge which will give you the speed and accuracy and will take your skills to the next level.
- It is important for you to have a Master's Experience and learn how Real Couture Corsets are made in the biggest fashion houses in the world such as: Ralph and Russo, Alexander Mcqueen, Gucci and more.
- You are serious about growing your business not just by having the top set of skills but also know how to professionally make couture for your clients - with Confidence.
- You know that corsets are MUST in the bridal and evening dress world, but you still feel insecure to make them, THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU. You will learn everything about the making of a couture corset and become an expert.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW A COUTURE TRANSPARENT CORSET IS MADE FROM START TO END, STEP BY STEP. All that is required is a passion & basic knowledge in sewing and clothing construction.
What you will need for this course (optional)
Basic equipment and tools for sewing
- Sewing machine, hand/machine needles, threads
- Iron and or steamer
- Tape measure and ruler
- Fabric and paper scissors
- Pen for marking fabric
Materials for the transparent corset/bodysuit
- Nude or beige fine/soft illusion mesh- 1.8- 4.8 meters depending on the layers no. and size.
- Thick/sculpt/ strong lycra fabric for shorts –50-90cm
- Bust cups lining (optional)- 20-22cm approx. (Nude or beige Silk habotai /Crepe De Chine/ Silk Satin)
- 20-22cm Bra making foam or 1 Pair of Ready-made cups according to your size.
- 1 pair of underwire
- 1cm velvet ribbon (6-8 meters)
- Nude or beige 2.5cm Grosgrain ribbon (optional)- around 1 meter
- Nude or beige Elastic Tape (it has a standard width)- 1.5-2 meters
- Hook and Eye Tape (optional)
- Nude or beige strong open-ended Zip
- 1 pair Hook and Eye
- Hook and Bars (around 3 pairs)
- Corset boning (you can decide after you learn about the different type)
The full list with all of the recommendations, quantities, qualities and tips will be sent upon registration.
Note: in the course you will learn about many different types of materials, tools and equipment.
It does not mean you need to buy everything, or anything at all. It is just so you will have all this knowledge and will be able to choose the best materials
for any of your future projects. You can choose to buy/or not buy the minimum materials and tools needed to make the corset.